Padre Pio Remembered

The Gerald J. Adamic Photograph Collection of 1945

 

Read Mr. Adamicís Testimonial Letter of Sept. 11, 2006 

 

 

 

 

San Giovanni Rotondo:  May, 1945

View Looking Eastward toward the Town from the Capuchin Convent.

To the Left is the Roadside Shrine, still standing today, along the main road

linking the Convent with the Town.

 

 

 

The Franciscan Archive
wishes to publicly thank Mr. Adamic for the privilege of publishing his collections of photos and remembrances
for the first time on the Internet.  May they serve the Lord by making His glorious Servant, St. Padre Pio,
better known and loved.